The factors that affect the hourglass include: the amount of filler, the shape of the inner wall of the glass bulb (the timing length of the hourglass is set and inverted slightly), the width of the neck pipe, the type and quality of the filler. The earliest hourglass used grave marble grinding powder, iron filings and eggshell powder. Modern hourglasses typically use artificially produced glass beads. According to the German hourglass manufacturer KOCH's documentation, the 30-minute hourglass error can be controlled within 1 minute, and the 1-hour hourglass error is about 5 minutes. Note: It is not a timing instrument that can be compared to the accuracy of modern timekeeping instruments.
- The Composition And Principle Of Hourglass
- The History Of Chinese Hourglass
- Western Hourglass History
- Hourglass Symbol
- Homemade Simple Hourglass Steps
- The Historical Source Of Paperweight
- The Paperweight Form Introduction
- Paperweight Production Materials
- Historical Records Of Paperweight
- Town Paper Collection Direction
- How To Do If The Gloss Of Resin Handicrafts Drops?
- About The 12-constellation Exclusive Hourglass ...
- Magical Hourglass To Help Children Manage Their...