Materials: Two finished jelly cups;
Two small discs;
Two plastic sheets that cover the center hole of the disc;
Some filtered fine sand;
502 glue (used under adult supervision, pay attention to safety)
Production process: 1, first wash the two finished jelly cups, by the help of adults in the center of the bottom of the cup;
2. Jelly cup bottom glues firmly to application 502;
3, the plastic film with 502 glue in the disc at the center hole;
4. Stick the two discs to the mouth of the jelly cup (don't forget to put sand in the hourglass)
5, hourglass production is completed.
- The Composition And Principle Of Hourglass
- The History Of Chinese Hourglass
- Western Hourglass History
- Hourglass Influencing Factors
- Hourglass Symbol
- The Historical Source Of Paperweight
- The Paperweight Form Introduction
- Paperweight Production Materials
- Historical Records Of Paperweight
- Town Paper Collection Direction
- How To Do If The Gloss Of Resin Handicrafts Drops?
- About The 12-constellation Exclusive Hourglass ...
- Magical Hourglass To Help Children Manage Their...
- Hourglass Hypnotic Lamp Manufacturing Method
- Home Crafts Decorative Arts