1 In areas where the peak-to-valley electricity price difference is implemented, high-power appliances can be used to operate automatically at low electricity prices.
2 It is used to control household appliances that need to be turned on and off regularly. Such as: drinking fountains, water heaters, air conditioners, rice cookers, advertising lighting and so on.
3 is used to control the length of the power-on time. Such as: electric bicycle battery, mobile phone battery, battery charging.
4 Power consumption occasions that require frequent switching. Such as intermittent irrigation of flower beds, lawns, aerobic filtration of fish tanks, fountains, etc.
5 Automatic control of home security systems.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Paperweight collection value
- An overview of the timer
- The type of timer
- Timer Product Features
- How to use the timer
- Timer considerations
- The development history of the timer
- Hourglass timer details
- A brief introduction to the timer
- Timer/counter structure
- Time is the hourglass: how much time we can have
- Kindergarten children DIY hourglass method
- Restaurant management of hourglass management
- New use for hourglass toys