1 Adjust the current time When using the timer, first adjust the display time of the timer to the current time.
1.1 While holding down the "Clock" button, press the "Day of Week", "Hour" and "Minute" buttons respectively to adjust to the current time. (Increase by one hour for each press, long press to quickly adjust.)
1.2 Press the "Clock" button for 3 seconds, the current time is increased by 1 hour. At the same time, the LCD screen displays the words "summer time", enters the summer time function, and then press the "clock" button for 3 seconds to cancel the daylight saving time function. The time is automatically reduced by 1 hour. .
2 setup program
2.1 Press the “Set” button to enter the timer mode setting. “1 ON” is displayed on the screen.
2.2 Press “Hour”, “Minute” and “Week”, that is, the time for the first group to start working at regular time. Among them, press "week" button to select different week combination mode. According to needs, the timer works only for the set number of weeks.
2.3 Press “SET” again, “1 OFF” is displayed on the screen, that is, the first group of timing off time, and the time setting reference is the one to open the setting method. By analogy, up to 20 groups can be set to open and close.
2.4 After the setting is completed, press the "Clock" button to return to the current time. Note: 1. If you do not need to set 20 groups every day, and other groups have been set, you must press the “Clear” key to clear the time programs of the extra groups.
2. After the timing is set, press the “SET” button to check if the timing setting is consistent with the actual situation. If there is any difference, please adjust or reset it according to time. Note: 1. If you do not need to set 20 groups every day, and other groups have been set, you must press the “Clear” key to clear the time programs of the extra groups.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Paperweight collection value
- An overview of the timer
- The type of timer
- Timer Product Features
- The scope of application of the timer
- Timer considerations
- The development history of the timer
- Hourglass timer details
- A brief introduction to the timer
- Timer/counter structure
- Time is the hourglass: how much time we can have
- Kindergarten children DIY hourglass method
- Restaurant management of hourglass management
- New use for hourglass toys