Unlike most other methods of measuring time, the specific hourglass represents the past and the future, which has made it a permanent time symbol itself.
Various computer programs and earlier versions of Windows may change the mouse cursor to an hourglass, and the program during this period may be in the middle of a task and may not accept user input. During this time other programs, in different windows, for example, can work properly. When the Windows hourglass does not disappear, it indicates that a program is an infinite loop that needs to be terminated, or is waiting for some external event (such as a user inserting a CD). On U+231B(?), Unicode also has an hourglass symbol.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Paperweight collection value
- An overview of the timer
- The type of timer
- Timer Product Features
- How to use the timer
- The scope of application of the timer
- Timer considerations
- The development history of the timer
- Hourglass timer details
- A brief introduction to the timer
- Hourglass gift meaning
- What is the liquid in the water hourglass
- What is the mineral that will be thrown into th...
- Looking for the Dragon Ball Story
- Introduction to the 21st Tianxia Budokai Story
- Red section with the Legion
- The 22nd Tianxia Budokai
- Piccolo Big Devils
- The 23rd Tianxia Budokai
- Hourglass meaning